West London English School: Premium Preparation Provider
WLES are proud to be an official OET Premium Preparation Course Provider. Our courses are specifically designed by our fully qualified and experienced OET team to help you achieve the best possible result in the OET exam.
We offer our courses for doctors, nurses, pharmacists and vets. That means you can study OET with us for the following OET tests: Medicine, Nursing, Pharmacy and Veterinary Medicine.
If you choose to study with us in London, you will be in a small class, a maximum of 8 students per class, ensuring you receive an excellent amount of support from our expert teachers. In addition to studying in class, you will also receive a number of tasks to complete at home. As well as our 4-week course, we also run 1-week OET intensive courses. Please email us to find out the latest OET intensive dates.
Please note: This course requires an entry level of at least B2, an IELTS overall score of 6.0, or a recent OET test with a minimum score of C+ overall.
Course start date for 2023:
- 20th March - 14th April
- 3rd April - 28th April
- 17th April - 12th May
- 15th May - 9th June
The school reserves the right to alter dates, fees, teachers and any particulars in the brochure without prior notice.
If you wish to book a consultation with an OET specialist for £20, email email@example.com today.
|Week 1||Strategies and Methods
We break down each paper of the four sub-tests and look at what you are tested on and different approaches.
Move on to practice tasks. At the end of the week is a mock exam.
Only practice tasks. At the end of the week is a mock exam.
|Week 4||Mock exams only|
*Depending on your requirements it is not necessary to attend all four weeks.
|OET Exam Preparation|
|13.00-16.30 (break 2.30-3)||
15 taught hours per week, 5 days per week
If you would like to do OET private lessons, please click here.
- To learn and use listening techniques such as listening for gist, detail, purpose and opinion for the listening sub-test
- To develop reading skills and techniques for the exam including skimming and scanning texts at high speed, reading for detail, and reading for gist
- To develop letter-writing strategies and exam strategies such as select, organise, transform for the writing sub-test
- To learn techniques for the speaking sub-test and to improve and develop your fluency, accuracy, pronunciation and confidence to succeed in the exam
- To develop and practise advanced English grammar and gain confidence when using it, particularly for the writing sub-test
- Strategies to help you complete the four exam papers
- Daily homework and feedback
- Speaking practice with a current exam adjudicator
- Complete mock exams in exam conditions and feedback
- All materials and resources
|1 week||4 weeks|